Monday, June 30, 2008

my life

I have been married to my husband Steve Williams for 9 years now and I don't know how it's possible but I fall more and more in love with him every day. He has been my rock. When you take your wedding vows, you say for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health but how many people really have to test those vows? We have been thru so much together and I really believe we are truly meant to be. He is the one !! I can't wait to grow old with him. :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!

2 comments:

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Congrats! How can I not remember your wedding anniversary?! You guys are truly meant to be together!

Summer said...

Has it been 9 years already?? Wow... time does fly. Happy anniversary to both of you.