Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Don't Understand

Okay so my younger sister Amanda and her husband have been working so much and taking care of two wild and crazy kids that they didn't have time or extra money to throw a party for their oldest, Kyler he just turned 5 :)

Our wonderful mother being the giver that she is, decided that she would not only plan a birthday party for him, but she paid for everything herself ! We're talking pizza, cupcakes, balloons, presents, and invitations ! Anyone with kids knows this is never a cheap thing !

So Amandas whole family is there, her sisters, mother & stepdad, her father, and niece and nephew. Logan her husbands family is there too, his grandparents, his sister and his mom.

They show up take one look at everyone and turn around and walk away! They left the kids there at the park and straight up took off. Can we say really selfish ! Aparently Logan hates me and Chelsea (mine and amandas baby sister) so he made Amanda go back and get the kids and leave all of us sitting there at the park with cupcakes and balloons waiting to see Kyler open his presents.

So here we are sitting at the party Amanda and Logan and the kids have come and gone all in about a 20min spread. My mother is bawling, her heart is broken! Chelsea is bawling, our dad is sitting there stunned cause they didn't even say hi or bye to him, Logans Grandmother is bawling and ashamed of his behavior, and I'm pissed beyond all comprehension !!!

Monday morning Chelsea and I are at work and we get a phone call from our mother bawling her eyes out cause our selfish sister Amanda called and screamed and cussed at her for inviting us to her kids birthday party! Ok first of all Mom organized and paid for the whole party that Amanda and Logan were too busy to do themselves. Secondly Nobody ever talks to my mother that way when all she has done is bend over backwards to do everything for us girls our whole lives. And third how pissed am i now and how bad do i wanna kick her ass !!!

So I'm sorry to make this a hatefull blog today but I have to get it out of my head or I will hunt her down and sit on her bony ass !

I'm so upset at the way my mother, little sister, dad, and everyone else at the party were treated.
I don't want to hurt my mother anymore than she is already hurting , but I've decided that I don't have a sister Amanda anymore! She has ruined our family forever !

How can someone that was so full of life and sensitivity as a child turn out so full of hate and disrespect? It's like she has no life left in her she is just a pupet to whatever her doushebag husband wants her to do no matter who she hurts along the way.

So to my mother and my baby sister Chelsea, I love you both sooo much, and maybe one day we can all be a family again, until then lets treasure each other and love each other and focus on what we have instead of what we don't :)

2 comments:

Summer said...

I'm so sorry! I just feel so sad for Kyler... he can't understand what's going on. No matter what the dynamic is between you, your sisters and your mom, they should have put that aside for his special day. That sucks.

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

Wow! I am so sorry! I agree with Summer, as usual. :) They are adults, they need to put things aside for Kyler! Hang in there!