Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm such a lazy blogger

I'm so bad at keeping up on this blog.

I've been switched to day shift at my job now so my day is pretty hectic :)
I get up around 6:30 and get the coffee going, then get breakfast for three very unpatient and unforgiving husband and kids ! I then get Steve off to work and have to start on the kids lunches. After breakfast and lunches are done it's time for morning baths and clean clothes for school. If Jordan isn't too grumpy then i attempt to make her hair cute so she doesn't look like a little orphan. Thats a battle all in itself :) After all that crazyness then i have to take them to school come home take a shower and get myself ready for work. I'm there until 4:00 and let me tell you after working 5 hours at KFC the only thing i wanna do when i get home is shower again. Seriously when i get home i go straight to the laundry room, peel off my greasy clothes, run naked down the hall and take the best shower ever :) When i get all cleaned up my day keeps going. It's dinner time now, so i have to get everybody fed and then clean the kitchen up afterwards.

As you can see by my crazy days (thats mon-fri) it's a viscious cycle people :) I never have any time to blog so it's kinda long in between posts. Sorry :)

On a more possitive note, all this running around and crazyness, I've managed to lose 50lbs. so I'm not complaining :)

I'm happy to report that Jo and P-dog have started school in a new school and they are soooo loving it :) Jo is in the third grade and she lives for library day. P-dog is in first grade now and he loves show and tell :) I absolutely love the looks on their happy little faces when they tell me all about their day at school. They sit at the bar doing their daily homework while i fix dinner. I'm so blessed really how did i get so lucky to have two healthy and beautiful kids :) and a wonderful husband to provide for us and love us :) I LOVE MY LIFE AS A MOMMY AND WIFE :)

1 comment:

Summer said...

I'm so glad you finally wrote something... I was beginning to think you'd fallen off the face of the earth! Give Steve and the kids our love. Miss you guys.