Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family is Awesome

I'm happy to report that my mother and stepdad are out of the hospital and home enjoying their medicinally induced vacation together.

My mother had to stay in the hospital for a few days until the doctors got her medication under controll. Now she's home and feeling much better. My stepdad found out he doesn't have to have surgery on his ankle, Yay !

My aunt Cookie has been so helpfull in the healing process. She has been taking them to the doctors and cleaning the house and helping with the farm too, she even drove them all the way to portland so Ken could go to the va.

Not only has my moms sister been helping out, but the church family has offered to help build the room for them. Hopefully nobody else falls off any ladders :)

Family rocks no matter what form they take. Blood relatives and church relatives all the same in my book :)

No comments: