Wednesday, July 2, 2008

packing is so not fun

Okay so today is the big day. We are leaving for steamboat in 10 hours. I have to pack clothes, food, dishes, tents, and bedding for 4 people and none of them are of any help to me!

Jo and P-dog are just old enough to get in the way and too young to be of any real help and Daddy, well he's at work today so we'll cut him some slack too. That leaves just me :(

I thought the kids would never go to sleep last night. Every 5 min. they'd ask when are we leaving, how long does it take to get up there, and the question of the year, can we go swimming as soon as we get there? All good questions mind you just not at 11:00 pm :) They finally konked out and so did we like 5 min later. Oh yeah 11:05 we are party animals :)

Well I'm taking the camera with me this time, now the trick is to use it. lol
Seriously I'm the worst at taking pictures. I always say to myself "Don't forget the camera"
and then I get half way thru whatever I was suppossed to be doing and then it hits me "oh snap I left the camera sitting on the counter" I should be used to it by now and just accept the fact that I have no business even owning a camera :)

So on that note I leave you all. Wish me luck! I totally just ran to the car and put the camera on the front seat :) Hosta la vista chicas !

No comments: